The kidney doctor came in and was pleased with Stephenie's progress. He has no more treatments for her.
We are now waiting for the pediatric hospitalist (doctor at the hospital in charge of pediatric unit) to come assess Stephenie. I am hopeful that she will release Stephenie to go home.
Stephenie is on her normal home routine, but she has been sleeping all day. Stephenie is not fully recovered but I am confident that she can continue recovery at home. We will see if the doctor agrees. If she does we should be able to go home tonight. If not we wait.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment