The doctor has agreed to let us go home. We will be packing up and leaving ASAP. We will also try to keep you informed as we continue on this journey. Thank you for your prayers.
I have been a christian since I was in 11th grade. I met my husband when I was in my early 30's. We married one year later, which was over 14 years ago. We have 6 children. I home-school 3 of our children. Two are living in California, they are my step children. Three of the four that are still at home have been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis, which is a genetic, chronic illness. Our youngest child has severe medical problems and requires 24 hour care. God has graciously sent us Toni, Stephenie's nurse, a beautiful christian lady. She has become part of our family. My life revolves around my God and my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment